Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The biggest audience for my photos yet

I just got word that my photo will be in Ms. Magazine's Spring 2011 issue. So cool! It's a shot I took at last year's RAGE protest of SEPTA forcing people to put a gender-identifying sticker on their monthly transpasses. It's an insane policy that makes no sense; it only exists to discriminate. SEPTA says the policy exists so men who commute to work from the suburbs don't share their passes with their wives who want to go shopping on the weekend. Seems to make sense to me!

I'm glad RAGE is getting some national attention for their important work, and it's pretty cool to get my photo in print in a nationally circulated magazine that's sold on newsstands!

Here's the shot, and I'll link to the article once it's online.

No comments:

Post a Comment