Pages

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Day 188: Too hot to stay home...

Another unbearable day. This time, with more humidity. At home, we have one window air conditioner that barely keeps the temperature below 90 on days like today. I was waiting for a package*. But it arrived, and now I'm out of my house and in the air conditioned comfort of a starbucks. I know... not the best for the world, but all my friendly local coffee shops don't have real air conditioning, and it got up to 101 degrees today.

*on the package - i bought a new camera/laptop bag! It holds everything. I'm trying it out for a few days to see if carrying my macbook plus my dslr plus everything else I need means I come home with a broken back. But, so far, so good. This is going to make traveling so much easier - one bag w/ camera and laptop, one carry-on suitcase! The genius of it... It's a Tenba messenger bag. Anyone have experience with one?

No comments:

Post a Comment