Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Some news...

OK, I have to give you an update on something. I am no longer working on this project.

I'm sorry everyone who wants to see what I'm up to or admire my pictures. Between my new job, starting class again, trying to have some semblance of a social life, and being a puppy mommy, I stopped having time for photography every day, and it stopped being fun.

So there we go. I'm letting myself off the hook. Maybe I just need a few weeks off and I'll get right back into the project. Maybe not. But I promise I'll still be taking photos, and posting them on my flickr and Facebook pages. Join me there?

1 comment:

  1. don't worry, sister! you already did a 365 project so this is just for fun, and if it's not fun, then why do it? i think it was a wise decision. love you!

    ReplyDelete