Pages

Sunday, September 18, 2011

80/365: Four in one


80/365: Four in one, originally uploaded by riekhavoc.

When you get a new puppy, it sometimes seems like you actually got four new puppies, considering how much work it is!

I did this for the Get Pushed group, which is so much fun. My challenge came from NikonSnapper. Here it is:

For your challenge though, I want you to do some work with layers and to produce a composite of two pictures. You can either use existing pictures or produce something new. I want something like
So, I've always wanted to do a shot that has multiple of the same person in it. Max and I took the dog out today, and it seemed like the perfect opportunity. The photoshopping was a bit challenging, keeping track of the layers and all, but I'm pretty happy with how it turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment