Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2011

New background is done!

First off, sorry for no wallpaper in July. I got a new puppy that took up a bit more energy that I was expecting. Now that things have calmed down a bit, I was able to pull together another free wallpaper! This one is inspired in part by the ongoing uprisings going on all over the world, but particularly in the UK.

I don't know how I feel about the tactics that people are using, but the reasons are so clear why people would feel they have no other choice. When your community is unable to get ahead through structural racism, you eventually have to respond out out of love for your community.

So this month's wallpaper is of smoke rising, and it happens to have a heart in it. I'm not usually this sappy, but this image happened to work out that way!

You can download it for free here.

No comments:

Post a Comment