Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

35/365: Ecuadorian Neopolitan


35/365: Ecuadorian Neopolitan, originally uploaded by riekhavoc.

My sister was here last week, and brought me a present - Arroz Crocante Fresa (which, as the bag clearly states, is 100% natural). It's basically strawberry rice krispies. In Ecuador, people mix chocolate, strawberry and regular Arroz Crocante as a cereal, and eat it with yogurt. It's super sugary, and very delicious. I was having the semi-US version (with cocoa pebbles and rice krispies, plus my sister's gift) for a snack today, and thought it made a nice photo.

Then, I decided to cross-process it, as I'd been requested to do by my "Get Pushed" challenger Staci Was Here. Turns out, the cross process effect can look good, even on food, if you tone down the green enough that the food doesn't look toxic. I like how it really brings out the Fresa color!

No comments:

Post a Comment