Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Time for some photos!



2 weeks ago, I was in Cincinnati to visit Max's grandmother who was in the hospital. Don't worry, she's doing great! While there, we went to the Cincy History Museum and had a great time. Click here to see more shots from the trip. They start halfway through the set.

I'm just now getting around to editing them in part because I am laid up in bed for the next few days. While leaving the Phillies game Sunday night (yes, the one that's now nationally famous for the spontaneous chanting of U-S-A, U-S-A) I tripped on a unmarked and super dangerous 6" pole sticking out of the sidewalk and landed in the ER with a busted knee. Bad stuff. Thankfully, Max stayed with me, and helped get me home and into bed. I've got crutches and good pain killers, and am being good and staying off my knee. It's already healing! But, since I'm laid up, I now have time to edit a bunch of photos I haven't had time to do yet. So hooray for knee injuries! or something...

No comments:

Post a Comment