Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Day 341: A new job


365/341: A new job, originally uploaded by riekhavoc.

Today, I started a new job. It's a 10 hour/week gig coordinating trainings for a fantastic organization called Training for Change. I'm lucky that Health GAP allowed me to go to part-time to take this really amazing opportunity. I don't think much will change in my day-to-day life, except that occassionally I'll be working from someone else's house in Philly, and I'll hopefully reduce my traveling substantially. All good!

So, tonight I went to an event where the founder of TFC, George Lakey, was talking about his brand new book. Max bought a copy! And he's going to let me borrow it as much as I want...

PS - something new about my camera that I love is the way I can preview photos. It's a lot easier to flip through them to compare shots!

PPS - this is at ISO 3200. Simply amazing how little grain there is for such high ISO!

No comments:

Post a Comment