Pages

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Day 292: Overwhelmed


365/292: Overwhelmed, originally uploaded by riekhavoc.

OK, I am too busy. My organization has a major fundraiser this weekend, and I'm the only staff person who can make videos, program books, etc. So I've got this huge pile of small (and some really giant) tasks on my plate right now. Plus, I'm doing a bit of design consulting and one of those projects is due. And I'm in class now. Sheesh.

This was shot on the way home from my coworker's house in Brooklyn. It's the Verrazano Bridge. I was stuck in traffic, and the sun finally went behind the bridge so I could get it's photo.

I'm going to use this one for the Monthly Scavenger Hunt's "Photography is not a crime", because photographers are frequently harrassed, and sometimes arrested, for photographing landmarks like bridges. I have to admit that I was totally looking around for a cop driving by while taking this photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment