Pages

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Day 213: To Lobsters! And Sisters!

I made it to my vacation. Yay! I so need these next two weeks, where I'll be in Maine, at a wedding, and then in Puerto Rico.

Today, I met my sister Sara at the Manchester, NH airport. We rented a car and drove to Kennebunkport, ME (where GHW Bush summered). This photo is taken at the brewery in Kennebunkport. After this, we headed off to find lobster for dinner. My sister was all excited about eating a lobster, but then she had to actually break it in half and she couldn't do it. Ha! The friendly guy who owned the place helped her out though, so it ended just fine. And he gave us a great recommendation for ice cream.

We're in Bar Harbor now, where we have two days jam-packed with fun. Then on to the Maine Lobster Fest and then home. Yay for vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment