Pages

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Day 192: Aaaahhh...


365/192: Aaaahhh..., originally uploaded by riekhavoc.

Today was the most wonderful day. Let me tell you why:

1. I woke up this morning and this unbelievable tooth pain, that's kept me up at night and has sent me to the dentist twice in a week, was gone! Poof... just like that!
2. My photo from yesterday made it to Explore. First one in three months!
3. This was the first day in I-don't-know-how-long that there was nothing I had to do. Max and I are on a mini-vacation celebrating our anniversary in Chincoteague, VA (where there are wild ponies!), and we had an amazing day on the beach, biking around the island, eating ice cream (twice!), playing mini-golf, and photographing this sunset.

So.... aaahhh... that was a good day.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pic ~ and a very happy anniversary to Kaytee & Max <3

    ReplyDelete