Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Day 160: ...and then Salt told Pepper to walk the plank, and Pepper did. And that was the last anyone ever heard of Pepper. Or was it...?

I shot a lot of random photos today. Max and I went shopping for a Bridal Shower present for my lovely cousin who's getting married, and I bought some eye shadow at the MAC store. Took some photos in there, but the security guy told me I wasn't allowed to b/c you can't photograph their logo. So I lied and said you couldn't see the logo. Then, we went out to dinner for crabs, b/c I was crabby (get it? ha!). I had to delete the index page of my work website, and re-do the entire thing, b/c I screwed it up (on accident). Anyway, over dinner at Standard Tap in Philly, I took photos of all kinds of weird things. Then Max set up this stage, and I thought it was fun, so I took it's photo. Except that I didn't really like how out of focus the salt was, so I tried to take the photo again. Then my camera's battery just up and DIED on me, before I could take the better photo. That'll teach me to leave the house without a back up battery! Blah...

No comments:

Post a Comment