Pages

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Day 138: #68


365/138: #68, originally uploaded by riekhavoc.

I was the 68th person at my precinct to vote today. That's it. Actually, that's not so bad, for a primary election in the rain. I still felt it was important to vote... I mean, I do political stuff for a living, so I figure I should make a point to vote, too. It's a pretty hot election in Philly, too. Sestak v. party-switching Specter, for Senate. Who's going to win? Don't know. It's going to be interesting. Polls say its neck and neck, and the rain hurts Specter more than Sestak, theoretically. Who'd I vote for? None of your business!

This photo is the mural painted on the ground outside the precinct (a local school). It's nice and colorful and VERY AMERICAN (appropriate for election day?). And the rain on it made it have some great texture. Shot w/ my cell phone camera, which is a 1MP camera, so you miss the details. but, I promise, it was cool in person :)

No comments:

Post a Comment