Pages

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Day 110: Pink and Green


365/110: Pink and Green, originally uploaded by riekhavoc.

I am starting to lose steam on this project. I'll push through it, but I find myself running out of quick and easy ideas for days when I'm busy and need a good photo. Today's photo is of a bouquet of flowers I bought at the farmer's market over the weekend. They're grown in Lancaster County, just up the road, which is great because I try not to buy flowers unless they're grown locally, given the huge environmental impact of shipping flowers from latin america (plus the egregious working conditions of people who cut the flowers). These flowers on their way out. So, while this feels like a cop-out, I did want to get a photo of these cool filler plants they included. I've never seen anything like it before. Also, this shot gave me a chance to play with my new flash again.

I guess it's not such a cop-out shot! Maybe I just feel that way b/c I'm done so early in the day...

No comments:

Post a Comment