Pages

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Day 71: Focused


365/72: Focused, originally uploaded by riekhavoc.

Have you ever build Ikea furniture? Not the bookcases. Those are easy! Tonight, Max and I finished building two kitchen islands for our new apartment. And boy were they difficult. They required the person building it (in my case, luckily, that was Max) to crawl into the island where the drawers go, and screw upwards into the top. Not easy!

Also tonight, we painted the bedroom. And, for the first time in my life, I managed to not spill paint all over everything!

I had better photos from today, but I don't think I'll ever be able to replicate this one. Mostly b/c I can't image ever wanting to build something like this again... so this got to be the photo of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment