Pages

Monday, March 1, 2010

Day 60: Details


365/60: Details, originally uploaded by riekhavoc.

Moving day is in two weeks. I'm slowly disassembling my apartment and packing it up. It's almost entirely exciting. I'm moving in with my partner and we're going to create a home together. But, at the same time, there's a bit of... something... i'm not sure what to call it... there. I've spent two years getting my apartment perfect, and I really love living here. I love this fabric I hung on the wall, and how bright green the plants are against it. I like looking out my window and seeing kids play in the pool across the street in the summer. I even have grown to appreciate (but definitely not love) the kids running in the hallway at all hours. I'll miss this place.

The good thing is that I can do it all again in our new home! And maybe Max will even let me hang up more of this awesome fabric :)

1 comment: